I thought it would be fun to design a calendar featuring Clearsnap inks, Design Adhesives, Designer Foils and Glitter. Today's post is just for the first quarter of 2011. Future posts will complete the remainder of the year.
Here are some of the products I've used for the first three months:
The calendars can be displayed on little easels, or in CD cases. My mini-calendars are from Impress - with wonderful stores in Tukwila, Bellevue and University Village in Washington - and a great online store if you're further away. The calendars are about 1-1/2" x 3" - then trimmed them so they're just about 2-3/4"wide.
The supply list and instructions are listed below - hope you like the designs!
- Vivid! Beach Glass Inkpad
- ColorBox Fluid Chalk Pink Pastel Inkpad
- ColorBox Fluid Chalk Lime Pastel Inkpad
- ColorBox Fluid Chalk Berrylicious Inkpad
- In the Forest Memory Box Collection Design Adhesives
- Calm and Bright Memory Box Collection Design Adhesives
- Brocade Memory Box Collection Design Adhesives
- Ruby Slippers Glitter
- Irish Eyes Designer Foils
- Memory Box Birch Trees
- Memory Box Heart Bird Keepsake
- Memory Box Flourish Background (used as a journal block)
- Memory Box Bayou, Dove and Granny Smith Cardstock
- Sticker Sheets or Adhesive Labels
- Hampton Art Sprinkle Flocking Set
- Soft Round Paintbrush (for glitter and flocking)
- Cut the cardstock to approximately 4-3/4" x 5-3/8"
- Attach the individual calendar pages to sticker sheets (or adhesive labels), then trim them
- January - Stamp Birch Trees with Frost White and emboss it with White Embossing Powder, stamp Flourish Background with Beach Glass, burnish the birds from the In the Forest Design Adhesives, brush red flocking onto the adhesive, ink the calendar edges with Beach Glass
- February - Stamp Heart Bird Keepsake with Berrylicious, stamp Flourish Background with Pink Pastel, ink the calendar edges with Berrylicious, burnish the dots from the Calm and Bright Design Adhesives, brush Ruby Slippers onto the adhesive
- March - Burnish the flourishes from Brocade Design Adhesives and press Irish Eyes Designer Foils onto the adhesive (green side up), stamp Flourish Background with Lime Pastel, ink the calendar edges with Lime Pastel