I thought the "lip" designs on a set of stamps from My Sentiments Exactly would look great with a touch of "lip gloss", so the Opalescent Clear Embossing Powder seemed a perfect choice for this card...
Here is a closeup view of the "glossed-up" lips...
And this view REALLY shows the shimmer you get using the Opalescent Clear Embossing Powder...
The whole card was stamped in layers and embossed, even the sentiment...
The supplies and directions for this card are listed below...
Skill Level: easy
Clearsnap: ColorBox Pigment Ink: Rosebud, Lilac, Orchid, Ruby, Magenta, Thistle, Violet and Razzberry and Top Boss Embossing Powder: Opalescent Clear
My Sentiments Exactly: Valentine's Sentiments
Bazzill: Coconut Swirl cardstock
Tools: paper trimmer and heat gun
1) Cut a 6 X 5 piece of cardstock and fold in half to make 3 X 5 card
2) Ink flourish stamp with Thistle and stamp on front of card.
3) Ink large SWAK lip stamp with Ruby ink and stamp toward upper left of card.
4) Ink small lip stamp with Orchid and stamp below SWAK lips.
5) Ink small lip stamp with Rosebud and stamp at right of SWAK lips.
6) Ink small lip stamp with Magenta and stamp at upper right of card.
7) Ink small lip stamp with Razzberry and stamp below and to the right of the last stamp.
8) Ink SWAK sentiment stamp with Lilac and stamp at top left of card.
9) Ink "I love and adore you" sentiment with Violet ink and stamp at bottom center.
10) Sprinkle Opalescent Clear Embossing Powder across entire card, tap off excess, then heat set.
Thank you for visiting the blog, be sure to come back soon and see what's new!