More Smooched birds here - it's a phase!
ColorBox Boysenberry Limited Edition Classic Pigment Ink - stamped and embossed on Bazzill's Sour Apple Cardstock - acquires a linen-y texture with Reverse Bird Branches from Memory Box. All you need to do to is Smooch the birds and leaves with Frosted Aqua and Lettuce, and a combination of Shabby Pink and Sweet Melon for the little berries.
The greeting, from Many Thanks Design Adhesives, is simply glittered with Ocean Spray. The two foam squares are topped with Silver Fog Designer Foils.
How easy is that?
Here are the directions for this quick card:
- ColorBox Boysenberry Limited Edition Classic Pigment Inkpad
- Smooch Shabby Pink Pearlized Accent Ink
- Smooch Sweet Melon Pearlized Accent Ink
- Smooch Lettuce Pearlized Accent Ink
- Smooch Frosted Aqua Pearlized Accent Ink
- Many Thanks Design Adhesives
- Ocean Spray Glitter
- Silver Fog Designer Foils
- Memory Box Reverse Bird Branch
- Bazzill Sour Apple, Tangy Taffy and Lagoon Cardstock
- Detail Clear Embossing Powder
- Soft Round Paintbrush
- Rotary Cutter or Decorative Scissors with a Scalloped Blade
- Scrapbook Adhesives 1/4" Black Foam Squares
- Stamp Reverse Bird Branch on Sour Apple Cardstock with Boysenberry and emboss it
- Smooch the birds with Frosted Aqua
- Smooch the leaves with Lettuce
- Smooch the berries with Shabby Pink and Sweet Melon
- Trim the cardstock to 2-5/8" square and ink the edges with Boysenberry
- Cut out and burnish "thanks so much" onto Tangy Taffy Cardstock
- Brush Ocean Spray Glitter onto the adhesive words
- Scallop the edges, then trim the Tangy Taffy Cardstock to approximately 2-3/8" x 1-1/4"
- Cut a 2-5/8" square of Tangy Taffy
- Cut a 1-1/2" x 3-1/2' strip of Lagoon Cardstock
- Cut and fold a 4-1/4"x 5-1/2" card of Sour Apple Cardstock
- Attach the pieces to the card
- Attach two foam squares to the card and press Silver Fog Designer Foils onto the adhesive
Enjoy the new Limited Edition Inks and Smooches!