Hi - Jean here - with some pretty sweet party ideas featuring our fabulous inks. Rollagraph Design Wheels are the perfect width for cupcake wrappers. They're available in an assortment of patterns for the holidays, baby and wedding showers, birthdays and garden parties.
Multi-tasking placecard/giftbag/party favors are another idea...just add a sparkly stamped, embossed topper and a poufy tulle bow.
Here are the directions for these party projects:
Remove the lid and Snap the Jumbo Ink Cartridge until the tab is just above the cutout on the handle. Insert the Design Wheel. Rotate the wheel until the "seamline" is aligned with the rod on the wheel. Stamp the pattern on the cardstock. Clean the wheel and repeat the process with the other ink and cardstock colors - Turquoise/aqua cardstock, Pink Pizzaz/pink cardstock, Leaf Green/Sour Apple cardstock.
Diecut and score the cardstock with the Blooming Rosette Die. Pleat the strip along the scored lines and glue the ends together to form a circle. Apply circles of adhesive inside the circle, 1/2" from the top and bottom edges. Insert the cupcake from the top, letting the cupcake spread the adhesive as it descends into the wrapper. Shape and press the wrapper against the cupcake until the adhesive sets up.
Stamp Scalloped Circle onto the cardstock and emboss it with Opalescent Clear Embossing Powder using the following combinations - Heliotrope/aqua cardstock, Picante/pink cardstock, Turquoise/Sour Apple cardstock. Diecut the embossed design with the Scalloped Circle Die and the registration/aligning circles.
Cut 3" x 8" strips of aqua, pink and Sour Apple cardstock. Score and fold them at 3.5" and 4.5" to form treat bag sleeves. Score and fold the scalloped circles in half. Place polybags of treats into the sleeves, punch slots or holes near the top and secure them with tulle bows.
Stamp the Spiral Butterfly and Spiral Flower onto aqua, pink and Sour Apple cardstock with Blackbird and heat-set the ink. Stamp the Butterfly Shadow and Flower Shadow over the outlines using the same pigment ink and cardstock combinations used for the Scalloped Circle. Emboss the images with Opalescent Clear powder and punch them into 1-1/8" circles. Punch extra circles and "sandwich" a stamped circle, toothpick, and a plain circle with foam tape to create cupcake toppers.
Print and punch "name circles" to personalize each treat packet. The Mona Lisa font was used here - but any fun font would be great. The colorful saltwater taffy and yummy buttercream-frosted cupcakes are from my favorite Top Foods in Woodinville, Washington.
Here's a summary of the supplies used:
- Floral Flourish Rollagraph Jumbo Design Wheel
- Rollagraph Jumbo Inking Handle
- Rollagraph Jumbo Ink Cartridges - Leaf Green, Turquoise, Pink Pizzaz
- ColorBox Classic Pigment Inkpads - Picante, Turquoise, Heliotrope
- ColorBox Fluid Chalk Inkpad - Blackbird
- Top Boss Embossing Powder - Opalescent Clear
- Memory Box Scalloped Circle
- Memory Box Spiral Butterfly and Memory Box Shadow Butterfly
- Memory Box Spiral Flower and Memory Box Shadow Flower
- Paper Accents Light Awesome Aqua Cardstock
- Paper Accents Muslin Assorted Textured Cardstock (pink)
- Bazzill Sour Apple Cardstock
- Crafter's Pick Ultimate Adhesive
- Memory Box Parchment Cardstock (name circles)
- Diecut Machine and Plates
- Memory Box Blooming Rosette and Scalloped Circle Dies
- Slotting Punch
- 1-1/8" and 1-1/4" Circle Punches
- Turquoise, Orange and Lime Green Tulle
Hope you enjoyed this project and tutorial...happy partying!