Hi, Daniela here with a card and a video tutorial using Molding Mat and Smooch Spritz.
I am spraying Smooch Spritz: Mixed Berries on Molding Mat: Game Board and then pressing the cut out shapes over the Molding Mat to create unique backgrounds.
The video shows you step by step tutorial in photos and words. I hope you like it.
- ColorBox Classic Pigment Ink: Banana Custard
- ColorBox Fluid Chalk Ink: Toffee
- ColorBox Premium Dye Ink: Banana
- Smooch Spritz: Mixed Berries
- Molding Mat: Game Board
- Rollagraph Self-Inking Handle
- Rollagraph Stamp Wheel: Zephyr
- Color Catcher
- White cardstock
- Making Memories butterfly (template)
- Doodlebug Design Inc. buttons
- The Girls' Paperie patterned paper
- DMC Floss
- Hampton Art alphabet stamps
- Therm O Web Adhesive
- Music: Kevin MacLeod
I hope you give this technique a try!