Jan Holland Hennings
- Start with a variety of shapes and sizes of chipboard. Lay the shape on the desired print and trace around the shape. Cover the front of each of the piece with Forever Fall Collection. Cover the back with a solid. Ink the front and back with Fluid Chalk, Autumn Pastels.
- After all the pages have been covered, lay them out and decide on the layout of the album. For the back page on mine, I glued two shapes together so I would have a higher back page.
- Once you’ve decided on the layout of the album, using the Bind-It-All, punch the sides. Bind with 1” O-Wires. Decorate inner pages with Design Adhesives and glitter. Add ribbon and trim as desired. Hot glue the Autumn Spray and glittered branches in place.
- Design Adhesives Orchard Spray
- Design Adhesives Many Thanks
- Sweet Orange Glitter
- Cinnamon Spice Glitter
- ColorBox Petal Point Fluid Chalk Inkpad Autumn Pastels
- Memory Essentials Terrific Tool and Tips
- Forever Fall Collection (BoBunny)
- Bind-It All, OWires (Zutter)
- Chipboard Die Cuts (Unknown)
- Autumn Spray and Brown Tassel Trim (Prima)
- Glue Glider Pro, Perma Tac, Hot Glue Gun and Glue Sticks (Glue Arts)
- Solid Cardstock (Worldwin)
- Glittered Branch (Dollar Store)
What a wonderfully "fall" project, perfect for this Thanksgiving week. Be sure to check back for more of Jan's work later this month.