- Stephanie Barnard ColorBox Premium Dye Inkpads - Grape, Artichoke, Blueberry and Sky
- Rollagraph Jumbo Inking Handle
- WaterMark Jumbo Ink Cartridge
- Floral Frenzy and Wordwords Jumbo Design Wheels
- ColorBox Stylus and 4 White Blending Tips
- Grape Fizz Glitter
- Hampton Art Is It Really?
- Natural Cardstock
- Recycled Natural Cardstock
- Bazzill Basics Parakeet Cardstock
- Bazzill Basics Light Criss Cross Assortment
- Diecut Machine and Plates
- Sizzix Circles Framelits
- 1/4" Hole Punch
- Foam Dots
Roll the pattern onto natural cardstock using the Jumbo Inking Handle, Watermark Ink Cartridge and Floral Frenzy Design Wheel. Emboss it with detail clear powder. Color it, using the Stylus and White Blending Tips for each shade. The embossed background will resist the inks, creating a strip of multicolored flowers.
Lay a sheet of printer paper over the inked design and press it with a dry iron on the cotton setting to remove the shiny embossed areas. See that pale strip of the flowered pattern in the center of the background here? It's the embossing that's removed from the design - creating a smooth, matte finish on the flowers. Cut five 1.25" circles with the Sizzix Framelits Circles Die. Ink the circles' edges with Grape.
Stamp Wordswords onto the smoother side of Parakeet Cardstock using the inking handle, Artichoke and Wordwords Design Wheel. Diecut five 1.25" circles and ink the edges wtih Artichoke. Stamp the greeting section of Is it Really? by Hampton Art on the lavender Bazzill Basics cardstock with Grape and ink the edges with Grape.
Attach the circles to a 5"x7" card of natural recycled cardstock. Attach the greeting with foam dots. Attach Scor-Tape to scrap lavender cardstock and press Grape Fizz Glitter onto the adhesive. Punch 1/4" circles of the glittered cardstock and attach them to the flowers and to the left of the greeting.
OK - I know I said this was an easy card - it's easier than it sounds. Trust me.