Hi - Jean Okimoto here - with Valentine wishes from the Design Team and everyone at Clearsnap. We've enjoyed sharing our Valentine projects with you and hope they made your holiday prep inspiring, creative and colorful!
This project features three types of ink - Fluid Chalk, Classic Pigment and Archival Dye. Vintage Dreams was stamped with Lime Pastel Fluid Chalk for a softly-detailed, quick-drying background.
A little tip here...diecut your stencils from heavy vellum for easy alignment and crisp stenciled images.
The greeting was quickly stamped with Pinkolicious ColorBox Archival Dye Ink for a vibrant accent. The Twiggy Tree diecut and three buttons tied with Pink Sorbet from The Twinery added the finishing touches. Stamps and dies are from Memory Box.
Here's a supply list:
- Lime Pastel ColorBox Fluid Chalk Inkpad
- Fiesta Brights ColorBox Cat's Eyes Pigment Inkpad Queue
- Pinkolicious ColorBox Archival Dye Inkpad
- Top Boss Opalescent Clear Embossing Powder
- Stylus and White Blending Tip
- Memory Box - Vintage Dreams and Love and Hearts (tiny hearts are attached to the side of the stamp)
- Memory Box Taffy Cardstock (5.5" square card)
- Memory Box Vanilla Bean Cardstock
- Natural Cardstock
- Vellum (for the Heart Canopy diecut stencil)
- Diecut Machine and Plates
- Memory Box Heart Canopy and Twiggy Tree Dies
- Corner Rounder Punch
- The Twinery Pink Sorbet Twine