- Design Adhesives - Let's Party
- Designer Foils - Cherry Pie, Irish Eyes, Lime, Lucky Penny, Plum Crazy
- Top Boss Clear Embossing Powder
- Colorbox Donna Salazar Honey and Leather Inx
- Colorbox Donna Salazar Honey and Leather Embossing Powder
- Colorbox Donna Salazar Jasmine Inx
- Stamps: MySentiments Exactly
1. I chose to work with a Kraft card base for a change.
2. Using the larger Design Adhesives from the "Let's Party" set, I cut out the center of each and placed them in no particular order on the card. I then rubbed Lucky Penny Designer Foils on each.
3. Next, I used the centers of those pieces and placed them in no particular order on the card. I then rubbed assorted colors of Designer Foils on each.
4. Using Honey Inx, I stamped a curved sentiment around the larger foiled pieces, then embossed with Honey Embossing Powder.
5. Using Leather Inx, I stamped a small sentiment in the centers of the larger foiled pieces, then embossed with Leather Embossing Powder.
6. I then poured clear embossing powder over the entire card. I wanted to be certain that those foiled spots I may have missed were now embossed before moving to the next step.
7. Using Jasmine Inx and a styllus, I lightly inked the entire card, then wiped off the Inx from the foiled and embossed portions leaving a shadowy image of white behind. Then I spritzed with Vanilla Shimmer.
8. I stamped my larger sentiment on white cardstock with Leather Inx and then embossed with Leather Embossing Powder.
9. I matted it with red and placed it across the center of the card.
10. I used a large party hat with Lucky Penny and Cherry Pie Foils, then die cut and used this the focal image.
Thanks for stopping by!