Welcome to the Woodware and Clearsnap Spring Gifts Blog Hop!!!
Whether you're getting ready for Mother's Day (US), graduation season, or just because, these gifts ideas can be made with a few Clearsnap inks, Rollagraph Stamp Wheels, and Woodware Craft Collection Clear Stamps. All week long we'll be sharing inspiring gift ideas on our blogs here:
Clearsnap Blog: http://clearsnap.blogspot.com
Woodware Blog: http://www.woodware.co.uk/blog/
And, what's a Hop without a giveaway?? So we're having a giveaway!!!!
To enter, leave a comment on each blog each day of the hop, like the Clearsnap Facebook Page, like the Woodware Facebook Page, and then leave a comment here letting us know you "liked".
Here's the prize pack up for grabs!
3 of our newest Rollagraph Jumbo Stamp Wheels!!!
PLUS Choose any 3 JUMBO Self Inking Cartridges from the colors below:
AND receive a JUMBO Rollagraph handle to use your new Inks and Wheels in!! Winners will be announced on our blog on April 30, 2012.
Hello Friends! Charlotte here today with a Mother's day card to share....
- Start with a piece of 4X6" piece of tan card stock.
- Apply ink to the piece of tan card stock using the Stylus Tips. Tap the blending tool on the Peach ColorBox Soft Pastels Paintbox Fluid Chalk Ink Pad to pick up a small amount of ink. Now using the Stylus Tip blending tool, lightly cover the entire piece of tan card stock.
- Ink the Woodware "Grass" stamp with ColorBox Dark Moss Fluid Ink Pad. Stamp onto the left side of the card stock. Stamp the entire left edge from the bottom to top.
- Cut a 1" piece of coordinating tan card stock.
- Ink the Woodware "Grass" border stamp with Peach ColorBox Soft Pastels Paintbox Fluid Chalk Ink Pad.
- Cut out the entire Woodware "Grass" border stamp. Cut a “V” on one end of the stamped image. Distress the edges of the card stock with ColorBox Dark Moss Fluid Ink Pad. Mat the stamped image with a piece of olive green card stock. Adhere the matted image on the right side of the 4X6 piece of card stock.
- Cut a piece of 1 ½ X3” piece of olive green card stock. Cut a piece of 2X 3 ½ ” coordinating tan card stock. Distress the edges of the two pieces of card stock with ColorBox Dark Moss Fluid Ink Pad. Adhere the olive green piece of card stock to the tan card stock. Using a sewing machine, straight stitch around the entire edge of the square and adhere to the lower right of the 4X6" tan card stock.
- Distress the entire surface of the two pieces of embossed chipboard with ColorBox Jasmine Mix’d Media Inx. Adhere the chipboard to the 4X6" piece of tan card stock. Distress the edges of the chipboard with Peach ColorBox Soft Pastels Paintbox Fluid Chalk Ink Pad. Adhere to the 4X6" tan card stock card.
- On the lower bottom of the 4x6" tan card stock, wrap coordinating twine around the card stock three times. Thread the ends of the twine through a coordinating button and adhere the button to the card.
- Stamp "Thanks Mom", on separate piece of tan card stock with ColorBox Wicked Black Archival Dye Ink. Distress the edges of the two pieces of card stock with ColorBox Dark Moss Fluid Ink Pad. When dry, adhere to the large piece of chipboard.
- Distress the edges of the 4x6" image with ColorBox Dark Moss Fluid Ink Pad.
- Cut a piece of 5X12" piece of olive green card stock. Score the middle of the paper using a scoring board. Adhere the entire project to the front of the folded cardstock to the make card.
- Using a sewing machine straight edge stitch around the entire edge of the piece of 4x6" tan card stock.
- Adhere a coordinating flower.
ColorBox Mix'd Media Jasmine Inx Pad
ColorToolBox Stylus Tool Set
ColorBox Dark Moss Fluid Chalk Ink Pad
ColorBox Soft Pastels Chalk Paintbox Fluid Chalk Ink Pad
ColorBox Moss Green Pigment Ink Pad
ColorBox Wicked Black Archival Dye Ink.
Woodware Clear Magic Singles “Grass” stamp
Studio 18 Chipboard
Twinery Honeydew Twine
Bazzil Basics card stock
Head on over to the Woodware Blog to see what they've created today!! And don't forget to follow Woodware on twitter and follow Clearsnap on Facebook :)