ColorBox Premium Dye Inks - in some HOT nEw! colors - were used along with Watermark Ink and glossy paper to turn a dollar store clock into a special gift for dad. This would be a great project for tweens and teens as it is simple to do.
Here is a short video - under 2 minutes - that will show you step by step how to recreate this project yourself...
- Watermark Ink
- ColorBox Stylus & Tips
- Stephanie Barnard ColorBox Premium Dye Ink: Plum, Cornflower and Pumpkin
- Clearsnap ColorBox Premium Dye Ink: Kettle and Jalapeno
- Stampendous: Guys and Gears, Steampunk Gears and Cling Gear Head
- Beacon Adhesives: Zip Dry
- Glossy Paper
- Small Desk Clock
- 3D Foam Squares
- Trimmer, Scissors, Heat Gun and Paper Towels