It features the Limited Edition ColorBox Chalk Inkpads and some of my favorite Memory Box stamps. Let's get started...
Stamp Mail Definitions Background on natural cardstock with Sea Crystal. Stamp Birch Branch Print with Guacamole. Stamp Crafty Birds with Red Barn. Trim the cardstock and edge it with Sea Crystal.
Stamp the greeting on a strip of Memory Box Key Lime Distressed Dots with Arctic Deep. Trim the cardstock and edge it with Sea Crystal.
Attach a scrap of adhesive paper (like a label) to turquoise felt and diecut Perched Reedbird. Snip the legs off and glue the bird to the background. Draw eyes on the birds with a black permanent marker. Attach the greeting with foam dots.
Cut two 6-1/4" x 3-1/2" pieces of Bazzill Basics Sour Apple Cardstock. Score one sheet 5/8" from the left edge. Punch three holes and attach copper mini-brads. Assemble the card, using foam dots for the greeting.
Clearsnap Products - view the 2012 catalog* here
- ColorBox Limited Edition Chalk Inkpads - Sea Crystal, Guacamole, Red Barn and Arctic Deep (*Page 7 )
- ColorBox Stylus and White Blending Tips (*Page 81)
- Memory Box Stamps - Mail Definitions Background, Birch Branch Print, Craft Birds, Just a Note
- Bazzill Basics Sour Apple Cardstock
- Paper Accents Aloha Cardstock
- Natural Cardstock
- Turquoise Felt
- Diecut Machine and Plates for Thin Metal Dies
- Memory Box Perched Reedbird Die
- Black Permanent Marker
- Copper Mini-brads
- Foam Dots