Spray some watercolor paper lightly with water and place the paper in the Color Catcher. Spritz it with Sea Kiss, Gold Glow, Silver Fog, Citrus Tickle and Frosted Grape Smooch Spritz. Place a sheet of light aqua textured cardstock into the Color Catcher and spritz it with River Mossy, Splash, Gold Glow, Sea Kiss and Electric Blue Smooch Spritz. Dry the inks.
Stamp the spritzed watercolor paper with background pattern PS0660 and Arctic Deep. Trim it and ink the edges using the Stylus, Tip and Sea Crystal.
Stamp the bird with Black and emboss it with detail clear powder. Trim the cardstock to 1-7/8" x 2-3/8". Smooch the beak with Sweet Melon. Paint bands of Sugarberry, Ocean Soul and Green Apple onto the wing, leaving a bit of blank space between the colors. Blend the colors together with a lightly moistened cotton swab. Dry the inks.
Tear a strip of scrap paper and mask the top 2/3's of the cardstock. Use the Stylus and Tip to lightly ink the remaining 1/3 with Guacamole. Ink the remaining edges with Sea Crystal.
Stamp the greeting on the smoother side of Sour Apple Cardstock with Arctic Deep and ink the edges with Sea Crystal.
Cut, score and fold a 5-1/2" square card of Forget-Me-Not Cardstock. Cut a 1" x 3-7/8" strip of Sour Apple Cardstock. Assemble the card, using foam dots for the bird and greeting.
Clearsnap Products - View the 2012 Catalog* here
- Color Catcher Spray Box (*Page51)
- Smooch Spritz - Sea Kiss, Gold Glow, Silver Fog, Citrus Tickle, Frosted Grape, River Mossy, Splash, Electric Blue (*Pages 47-49)
- Smooch Accent Ink - Sweet Melon, Sugarberry, Ocean Soul, Green Apple (*Page 39)
- ColorBox Black Pigment Inkpad (*Page 15)
- ColorBox Limited Edition Chalk Inkpads - Sea Crystal, Guacamole, Arctic Deep (*Page 7)
- ColorBox Stylus and White Blending Tips (*Page 81)
- Hampton Art PSO660 (background)
- Hampton Art PSO654 (bird and greeting set)
- Bazzill Basics Forget-Me-Not and Sour Apple Cardstock
- Spray Bottle and Water
- 140# Cold-Pressed Watercolor Paper
- Detail Clear Embossing Powder
- Cotton Swabs
- Foam Dots
Thanks for visiting - join us again tomorrow for another Clearsnap project!