Rollagraph Ink Cartridges are great with colored Expressions Tape by 3M. Colors shown here are Green, Pink, Orange, Blue and Purple (below). Just roll your design onto the tape and lightly heat-set the ink. Coal Black Ink Cartridges were selected for a crisp bright contrast against the cool tape colors. The Jumbo Design Wheels were used here - from left to right: Leaf Splash, Floral Frenzy, Simple Dots and Say What?
Oops...I need another strip of tape! I used the smaller Inking Handle, Cartridge and Chinese Noodles Design Wheel.
Stamp the Define It pattern onto Brown Bag Cardstock and cut out Hope, Dream and Love and their pronunciations. Ink the edges using the Stylus, Handle and Royal Purple ColorBox Premium Dye Ink. Attach three gold mini-brads and the word strips.
Clearsnap Products -View the 2012 Catalog* here
- Jumbo Design Wheels - Simple Dots, Define It, Floral Frenzy, Leaf Splash and Say What? (*Pages 71-73)
- Coal Black Jumbo Ink Cartridge (*Page 69)
- Jumbo Inking Handle (*Page 69)
- Design Wheel - Chinese Noodles (*Page 70)
- Coal Black Ink Cartridge (*Page 69)
- Inking Handle (*Page 69)
- Royal Purple ColorBox Premium Dye Inkpad
- Stylus and White Blending Tip (*Page 81)
- Bazzill Basics Sour Apple Cardstock
- Paper Accents Brown Bag Cardstock
- 3M Expressions Tape
- Memory Box Delia and Finn Dies
- Memory Box Metal Adapter Plate
- Diecut Machine and Plates
- Gold Mini-brads
Rollagraph an assortment of tapes and have them ready for your next project. Hope you like the card - thanks for visiting!