Clearsnap Products - view the 2012 Catalog* here
Design Adhesives - Fright Night, Spots and Dots, Brocade, Branches and Blooms (*Pages 62-64)
Designer Foils - Lucky Penny, Silver Fog, Plum Crazy (*Page 65)
Jumbo Rollagraph and Design Wheels - Mixed Dots, Wordswords (*Pages 71-72)
Jumbo Rollagraph Handles (*Page 69)
Jumbo Rollagraph Ink Cartridges - Flannel Gray, Henna (*Page 69)
Black ColorBox Pigment Inkpad (*Page 14)
Lemonade Scentz Embossing Powder
Mix'd Media iNx Embossing Powder - Jasmine, Black (*Page 27)
Glitter - Peridot, Silver Lining, Sweet Orange, Grape Fizz (*Page 55)
Memory Box Dies - Ghost Trio, Swooping Bats, Distressed Tag
Memory Box Stamp - Boiling Pot
Diecut Machine and Plates
Paintbrush (for glitter)
Xyron Create a Sticker
Tulle - Purple, Orange, Black
Poly Bags for Candies
Bazzill Basics Apricot Cardstock
Woodware Black and Metallic Cardstock
Directions (tags from left to right, dry all inks before proceeding to the next step)
- Diecut two tags from each of the three cardstock colors
- Score the bottom of the tags 3.5" from the top and crease the tags
- Tag 1 - Stamp Wordswords on an Apricot tag with Henna. Burnish the Brocade flourish onto the tag and emboss it with Black Embossing Powder. Burnish the Fright Night Crow onto the tag and brush Grape Fizz Glitter onto the adhesive.
- Tag 2 - Burnish the top portion of Branches and Blooms onto the black tag and press Silver Fog Designer Foils (shiny side up) onto the adhesive pattern. Diecut Swooping Bats and run them through the Create a Sticker. Brush Peridot and Sweet Orange Glitter onto the adhesive and attach the bats to the tag.
- Tag 3 - Burnish the Brocade flourish onto the metallic tag and brush Sweet Orange Glitter onto the adhesive pattern. Burnish the Fright Night bird onto the tag and emboss it with Black Embossing Powder.
- Tag 4 - Burnish the small Brocade flourishes onto a black tag and press Lucky Penny Designer Foils (copper side up) onto the adhesive. Burnish the Spots and Dots circle onto the tag and press Plum Crazy Designer Foils (purple side up) onto the adhesive. Diecut the big ghost from the Ghost Trio die and attach it to the tag.
- Tag 5 - Burnish the Fright Night stars onto the metallic tag and emboss it with Lemonade Scentz Embossing Powder. Burnish the Fright Night web and emboss it with Jasmine Embossing Powder. Burnish the Fright Night spider and emboss it with Black Embossing Powder.
- Tag 6 - Stamp Mixed Dots on an Apricot tag with Gray Flannel. Stamp Boiling Pot with Black and emboss it with Black Embossing Powder. Burnish the Fright Night stars and brush Silver Lining Glitter onto the adhesive.
- Overlap the tags along the creased sections and glue the bottoms together
- Fill the polybags with candy and tape the bags to one of the tags
- Tie the tops with tulle