Welcome to the CHOX HOP!!
We are so excited to be releasing this brand new line of Mix'd Media Inx with Donna Salazar Designs!! Mix'd Media Inx CHOX are available in these gorgeous colors:
Building on the success of Donna’s Mix’d Media Inx®, we have developed a fast drying, matte finish chalk ink packaged in our signature stackable, round pads. Donna has selected eight terrific colors which are sure to be hot, hot, hot in 2013!
By popular demand, we are introducing four more colors in that unique,
round, stackable case! This ink is extra thick with an extended drying
time, perfect for all mixed media projects.
For the next 3 days our teams are sharing fabulous projects showing you all this new formula of ink is capable of creating. Check out our team's projects below and head to the Donna Salazar Designs Blog to view the projects from Donna's team. Tell us what you'd like to do with our new Mix'd Media Inx CHOX for a chance to win a selection of these brand new inkpads! Details are at the end of this blog post...now, here's a couple fab Mix'd Media Inx and CHOX projects from Jean Okimoto and Sabrina Alery:
Sabrina Alery created this "gorgeous" fall card! The new Mix'd Media CHOX inks are the best of both worlds - soft, chalky color with all the blending capabilities of a pigment ink. Sabrina experimented with a style different than she'd normally use and ended up with a card that shouts one last hurrah for the autumn season.
See the full project on Sabrina's blog here.
The colors featured here are Petals, Sage, Midnight and Sparrow, on the reinforcement. By coincidence - we just adopted a homeless puppy named Sage last night. It's been a long day!
Clearsnap Products - view the 2012 Catalog* here
- CHOX Mix'd Media Inx - Petals, Sage, Midnight and Sparrow
- Smooch Glitz - Wildberry and Shamrock (*Page 45)
- ColorBox Stylus and Two White Blending Tips (*Page 81)
- Donna Salazar Weathered Winter
- Spellbinders Grand Calibur
- Spellbinders Shapeabilities - Donna Salazar Bitty Blossoms and Girlie Grunge Labels, Spiral Blossom Three
- Donna Salazar Mix'd Media Stax (watercolor and label papers)
- Memory Box Dill Cardstock (stem)
- Glue Dots
- Foam Dots
- White Seam Binding
- May Arts 1/4" Wide White Nylon Ribbon
- 1/2" Wide Sheer Green
- May Arts Gold Cord
- 5/8" and 1/4" Circle Punches
- Corner Rounder Punch
- Stamp Weathered Winter on the label with Midnight
- Attach the label to the watercolor paper and trim it to 6-1/4" x 3-1/8" and round the corners
- Diecut Spiral Blossom Three from watercolor paper and daub it with Petals
- Roll it to form a flower and secure it with a glue dot
- Brush several layers of Wildberry Glitz onto the petals
- Diecut and emboss the leaves from the Bitty Blossoms set
- Ink the leaves using the Stylus, Tip and Sage
- Brush several layers of Shamrock Glitz onto the leaves
- Cut a strip of Dill Cardstock for the stem
- Diecut and emboss DREAM, CREATE AND IMAGINE from the Girlie Grunge Labels
- Ink the labels lightly with Petals, then ink the words and edges with Sage
- Daub Sparrow onto a scrap of watercolor paper and punch it into a reinforcement with the 5/8" and 1/4" circle punches
- Ink the white ribbons with Petal and Sage
- Assemble the tag (use foam dots for the leaves and labels) and attach the ribbons
Tags are fun to make and add a special touch to a gift - CHOX Inx dry quickly and are perfect for custom-tinted ribbons to coordinate with your design!
And, don't forget to enter our giveaway and visit the DSD Blog too!
a Rafflecopter giveaway