1. Make card from cardstock.
2. Make front panel from cardtock and round corners.
3. Using stylus and Watermark Twinkle embossing ink, shade the edges for that frosted look.
4. Punch, or die cut, a circle in the center of the front panel. (a regular punch won't work for this, you need an anywhere punch, or a circle cutter or die)
5. Stamp the sentiment in Watermark Twinkle embossing ink and heat emboss with white embossing powder. (If your ink from the 'frosting' isn't dry, be careful not to get embossing powder on that, or use a paint brush to gently brush it off.)
6. Adhere vellum to the card front, so that it won't be visible past the edge of the panel.
7. Adhere the front panel with foam tape.
8. Punch the snowflake and adhere it in the center of the circle.
9. Add rhinestones.
Clearsnap Watermark Twinkle Embossing ink
Clearsnap Top Boss Embossing powder in White
WordWare cardstock and vellum
Hero Arts stamp
Queen and Co rhinestones